There is no pressure from below, only opportunity. Companies have been buying a lot of cheap printers the last year. And I mean a lot. For some reason they thought: cheap printer+cheap material=quality print. This is of coarse not the case, but now they have seen the potential or they say 3D printing in general does not work. Either way, opportunity for profesional printers like Stratasys and Hybrid AM Systems to gain market. After all there are only a handfull of those around.
- 3D Printing Webinar and Virtual Event Roundup, September 20, 2020
- 3D Printing News Briefs, September 19, 2020: Relativity Space, Farsoon Technologies, Johnson & Johnson
- Yokohama scientists develop new method of 3D printing multi-material multicolor microstructures
- Boeing to Open New 3D Printing R&D Facility in Scotland with NMIS
- 3DChain: An AI-Driven 3D Printing Service Platform
3d design 3dprint.com 3D Printers 3D Printing 3d printing business news 3D Printing Events 3D Printing Materials 3d printing research 3D Software 3d systems additive manufacturing aerospace Aerospace 3D Printing Bioprinting Business china collaboration Construction 3D printing coronavirus covid-19 covid19 design Education eos Exclusive Interviews exone Featured Stories GE Additive hp https://3dprintingindustry.com/ industrial 3d printing interview materials Medical 3D Printing Metal 3D Printing nasa partnership research research paper Sponsored stratasys study virtual event webinar www.fabbaloo.com