Aprecia Pharmaceuticals, the company behind the first FDA approved 3D printed drug Spritam, has announced a partnership with Purdue University’s College of Pharmacy to advance the technology and science of 3D pharmaceutical printing. Their collaboration will focus on developing future 3D printed pharmaceutical equipment and medications. “Aprecia’s mission is to maximize and expand its 3DP […]
- Off to the Races: Stratasys and Team Penske Renew 3D Printing Motorsports Partnership
- 3D Systems’ Gautam Gupta on Point-of-Care 3D Printing and the Hospitals of the Future
- ExOne Announces New Entry-Level Metal 3D Printer with Concept Sketch, Launches New Capability to Print Particulate Binders
- With BCN3D’s New Epsilon and Sigma 3D Printers, How Will the Desktop Market Fare?
- Industrial Supplies launches Smart3D Macro 3D printer series – technical specifications and pricing
3d design 3dprint.com 3D Printers 3D Printing 3d printing business news 3D Printing Events 3D Printing Materials 3d printing research 3D Software 3d systems additive manufacturing aerospace Aerospace 3D Printing Bioprinting Business china collaboration Construction 3D printing coronavirus covid-19 covid19 design Education eos Exclusive Interviews exone Featured Stories GE Additive hp https://3dprintingindustry.com/ industrial 3d printing interview materials Medical 3D Printing Metal 3D Printing nasa partnership research research paper Sponsored stratasys study virtual event webinar www.fabbaloo.com