ZMorph, the Polish manufacturer responsible for the ZMorph VX multitool 3D printer, has announced it has raised PLN 5 million ($1.2 million) in funding as part of a recent financing round. The funding round was led by private investment firm Warsaw Equity Group alongside a number of smaller shareholders. Additionally, the company has also partnered […]
- Bioprinting in Microgravity: Where Do We Stand?
- Pearce’s Latest Open Source 3D Printer Handles PEKK, PEI for Less than $1,000
- GE Additive, Siemens and 10 More Join Sustainable 3D Printing Trade Group
- Braskem America Launches e-NABLE Chapter to Make Polypropylene 3D Printed Prosthetics
- 3DPOD Episode 40: EnvisionTEC CEO Al Siblani
3d design 3dprint.com 3D Printers 3D Printing 3d printing business news 3D Printing Events 3D Printing Materials 3d printing research 3D Software 3d systems additive manufacturing aerospace Aerospace 3D Printing Bioprinting Business china collaboration Construction 3D printing coronavirus covid-19 covid19 Education eos Event Exclusive Interviews exone Featured Stories GE Additive hp https://3dprintingindustry.com/ interview materialise materials Medical 3D Printing Metal 3D Printing nasa partnership research research paper Sponsored stratasys study velo3d virtual event www.fabbaloo.com