WASP has launched its new Delta WASP 3MT CONCRETE 3D printer. The large-scale concrete 3D printer is aimed at construction professionals, educational institutes, and architects, boasting a “new standard in the additive manufacturing of concrete mortars”. According to WASP, the printer is productive, versatile, safe, and characterized by the expertise of its manufacturer. The option […]
- Bioprinting in Microgravity: Where Do We Stand?
- Pearce’s Latest Open Source 3D Printer Handles PEKK, PEI for Less than $1,000
- GE Additive, Siemens and 10 More Join Sustainable 3D Printing Trade Group
- Braskem America Launches e-NABLE Chapter to Make Polypropylene 3D Printed Prosthetics
- 3DPOD Episode 40: EnvisionTEC CEO Al Siblani
3d design 3dprint.com 3D Printers 3D Printing 3d printing business news 3D Printing Events 3D Printing Materials 3d printing research 3D Software 3d systems additive manufacturing aerospace Aerospace 3D Printing Bioprinting Business china collaboration Construction 3D printing coronavirus covid-19 covid19 Education eos Event Exclusive Interviews exone Featured Stories GE Additive hp https://3dprintingindustry.com/ interview materialise materials Medical 3D Printing Metal 3D Printing nasa partnership research research paper Sponsored stratasys study velo3d virtual event www.fabbaloo.com